Friday, August 27, 2010

::hair today, gone tomorrow::

For years now I feel like I've been neglecting my hair. I hate paying the absurd prices for professional highlights, boxed color always makes my hair freakishly orange, my lack of motivation in the morning to blow dry and style, and should I really spend $22 on shampoo? (literally money down the drain if you ask me). The roll-out-of-bed-with-natural-flowing-waves is my IDEAL style, but it doesn't come easily (if ever). Most days are hit or miss. FYI: today is a miss. Here's some inspiration. Cheers to great hair days!





photos courtesy of weheartit

2 comments:

  1. im with you! besides, its too hard to put effort into styling during the hot summer months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I hate my hair most days. I'm trying to get it long enough to just let it dry and do whatever it wants. A couple of my must-haves for messy (but acceptable) bed head: Joico spray wax, Dirt pomade, and Elnett hairspray. Rusk has a great shine spray that makes your hair look decent even when it's a mess, too.

    ReplyDelete

::thank you so much for your comment::