Tuesday, April 19, 2011

::easter manicure // take 1::

One of the images from yesterday's Pinterest post can be checked off my to-do list.

I didn't have the perfect colors for a mint base with roses and leaves, I decided to use Easter-inspired colors. Although, my ring finger kinda looks like a candy corn.


Confession: For as long as I can remember, I've been a nail-bitter. My mom {and friends} and I tried all the tricks to break me of this yucky habit: hot sauce, bitter polish, socks, bets with J for fancy dinners, etc. Nothing worked. For my friend Julia's wedding last fall, I had acrylics put on. When they were off {finally, they ruined my natural nails} I saw some growth. This sparked motivation and I finally kicked the habit. I still like to keep them short and sweet.

Take 2 will be better...

1 comment:

  1. check out some of the archived stuff, some fun inspiration/ideas.

    ReplyDelete

::thank you so much for your comment::