Wednesday, July 06, 2011

::save it::

My health/fitness motivator friend, Nicole, is getting married next year and she asked me to design her save the dates (her fiance popped the question a few months ago).  She found a cute little company that would print a custom design on birch wood postcards and vintage-inspired herb stamps from the post office.

The wedding "look" is classic and pretty with a rustic/handmade feel. She's sewing bunting for the isle and for the reception decor. We've had too much fun popping out of work to hit local thrift stores for milk glass vases, rustic wooden frames and vintage handkerchiefs to decorate, too. I can't wait to see it all come together for her big day. Next up, the wedding invitations!

Thanks for letting me be a part of it, Nicole! xo.

1 comment:

  1. Aw. Love it. Thank you so much for your help! I can't wait for everyone to see them.
    PS. Send me your address when you know it :)

    ReplyDelete

::thank you so much for your comment::