Thursday, April 26, 2012

::while i was away::

Goodness! At least this week is almost over. I've been dreaming of new ideas for the 6 petals website, shop and incorporating some videos-- this class would be so much fun! For now, they're just ideas until I find some time to explore. I feel like I've neglected my little blog this week. Hopefully May will allow for more of my creative side to shine. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm still trying to find that balance between work life and personal life. It's tricky!


This weekend we're headed to Harrisonburg to celebrate a graduation. It also happens to be a super location for treasure hunting. There are some awesome antique shops that I can't wait to visit. There's one shop that I found last time I visited with a sweet old lady who seems to have been collecting her whole life.

We have this huge shed in our backyard that's a perfect storage spot for all my vintage goods. Two of my old windows are gonna be making their way to California next week. Here's a peek at one of the window seating charts I'm working on for the West Coast couple. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

::thank you so much for your comment::