1. Get your materials ready: 3 yards of tulle, 1 yard of black elastic band, scissors and glass of wine (optional)
2. Begin cutting the tulle into 1"-2" wide strips, about 24" long. Tip: fold the tulle in half to save cutting time :)
4. Keep knotting until you've covered most of the elastic. You can close tie the ends together to secure onto your waist. Or, run through a sewing machine for a quick, strong closure.
5. Try your tutu on for size.
6. Take a peep at the mess you've made...and multiple glasses of wine it took you to create your masterpiece.
7. Lauren's dog wanted to try it on, too. So cute.Gotta love girls nights.
In case you missed my other ReStyles: Project ReStyle Week 1 , Project ReStyle Week 2 , week 3? oops...