Wednesday, January 12, 2011

::treasure hunting & therapy::

Do you guys know what event is happening this weekend? [insert fun activity here]
For me it's the Renniger's Antique Extravaganza in Mt. Dora, Florida.


Woohoo!

The Extravaganza happens three times a year in this location and attracts over 1,000 vendors. An event like this is guaranteed to stir up all sorts of unique finds. Vendors from all of the country trailer in their goods and there's no telling' what I'll walk away with on this treasure hunt. I love the way Jennifer of Sally Jane Vintage puts it:
"I always joke that vintage shopping is my therapy, but really I’m only half-kidding. Searching for hidden treasures in vintage stores and flea markets always takes my mind off anything that’s ailing me." ~from her post on Mandi's blog, Here's looking at me kid
I'll be seeing my therapist this weekend.

images sources: sassy crafter flickr, sassy trash, junk camp

No comments:

Post a Comment

::thank you so much for your comment::