Wednesday, October 20, 2010

::busy bee::

The month of October seems to be flying by! There are so many great things happening, however, I feel like it's happening too fast. Where's the pause button?? I want to make sure I soak it all in. And, on top of it all, the weather has been beautiful here in the Sunshine State. The kind of weather that asks you to have a picnic under a tall oak tree (with the red and white gingham blanket, of course!)

With moving into a new apartment (Emily and Michelle know the joys of packing), creating new things, and exciting events for 6 petals (recaps here and here), I feel like such a busy bee...

images courtesy of weheartit

I hope everyone is having a lovely October. Any ideas for Halloween costumes? (Not that I'm ready for it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

::thank you so much for your comment::